Bondoc Roofing in San Antonio, TX is seeking a full-time Roofing Job Site Supervisor to join our team! We start this W2 position at $160-175/day, depending on experience plus room for advancement, as well as a company vehicle and phone, which will be provided for all work tasks. Our Quality Assurance Technician works Monday – Friday as needed as seasonality dictates. Do you want to work for a rapidly growing company where you can start building a successful career? If you’ve got the vision necessary to grow with our company, better yourself, and our team along the way, apply to join our team – you won’t regret it!
ABOUT BONDOC ROOFING, LLC
Established in 2010, we are a family-owned residential roofing company that is proud to service all of San Antonio and the surrounding hill country areas. We specialize in residential roofing systems supplying all of our clients with only the best products and workmanship performed to the highest caliber. Bondoc is a people business – we just happen to install roofs! Our Core Values of Get Stuff Done, Passion for the Brand, and Better Every Day are present in everything we do.
We offer an extremely fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth to project. We treat our employees as family and truly value the qualities each individual brings to our team.
DAY IN THE LIFE AS A QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN
Each day begins with enthusiasm for you as a Quality Assurance Technician at Bondoc as you:
- Set the stage for roofing production and controlling the customer experience
- Set our roofing teams up for success, by visiting job sites to preview the project and ensure that all materials are present and accounted for and obtain any other materials needed
- Vital to marketing efforts, you introduce us to neighbors to let them know Bondoc Roofing will be serving their area very soon!
- While the project is ongoing, you take ownership in setting expectations for our customers and roofing teams and are available for support
- In accordance with our high service standards, you inspect the new roof and around the home to ensure we have delivered excellence
- You also help the project manager with any other project related tasks and assist in troubleshooting any obstacles that arise.
- Using your roofing skills, you assist the team with smaller projects to include inspections for roofing issues or potential warranty work
Your good communication and interpersonal skills are essential to your success, since you’re constantly interacting with your team, tenants, and homeowners in person, on the phone, and via emails. You feel a great sense of accomplishment as you experience the growth it takes to have a successful and satisfying career with our company!
- 1+ years of customer service, management, and construction experience required
- A valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and the ability to pass both a background check and periodic drug testing
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs, walk on roofs, and perform typical construction tasks outside in varying weather conditions
- Basic understanding of computer and phone app functions
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Professional appearance
Are you a goal-oriented professional? Do you have the desire to learn and advance in your trade? Are you a self-motivated team player with a positive, can-do attitude? Are you proud of your hard work? Can you prioritize tasks effectively? If that sounds like you, apply now to join our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $160.00 – $175.00 per day
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- This position requires the use of a ladder to assist with climbing on the roof to perform inspections, pictures, or other required tasks. Are you comfortable with completing this task?
- 1 year
- Driver’s License (Required)
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Antonio, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Roofing: 1 year (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
Work Location: In person