“Learn to sell, and you’ll never starve.” – George Foreman
Bondoc Roofing is looking for our next Outside Sales Representatives. No roofing or sales experience necessary! Do you have a passion for helping people and strong personal goals to conquer? If so, you are the person we are after. Our comprehensive roof and sales training program will have you reaching new heights quicker than you can imagine!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
As an Outside Sales Representative, you are the engine that drives our sales.
With great care, you:
- Inspect roofs
- Present options
- Close deals
You work with new clients and existing accounts to help them select roofing and exterior services from our options. A lot of your time is spent out in the field as you go out to prospective clients’ homes. Once a customer has purchased one of our services, turn the job over to production to make sure everything is taken care of as needed. You get satisfaction from achieving your goals while helping our company expand!
- Base pay + commission and bonus eligibility (expected 1st-year earrings – $70,000 – $120,000)
- Health Benefits
- 401K matching
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance + fuel
- Company phone, laptop, and drone
- Rapid growth potential
- Maintain schedule and communicate scheduling trends and needs to the Director of Sales
- Build relationships and establish trust with potential and existing clients
- Educate clients on the needs of their roofs and present options for restoring their roofs to optimal service
- Document projects appropriately with photos and notes to production
- Find opportunities to build relationships with other businesses in efforts to bring in future business opportunities
- Competitive attitude and winning attitude. Must want to be #1
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone, and presentation skills
- Have great communication skills and a willingness to work hard
- Extraordinary people skills and relationship builder
- Problem-solving skills and results-oriented
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Organizational and time management skills
- Tech-savvy – can easily navigate through computer and phone applications
- Learning-based, proactive, and positive attitude
- Teachable Team player
- Basic construction and math knowledge
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check with no felonies
- Ability to pass periodic drug tests
- Physical capability to lift up to 50 lbs, walk on roofs, and perform typical construction tasks outside in a variety of weather conditions
About Bondoc Roofing
Established in 2010, we are a family-owned residential and commercial roofing company that is proud to service all of San Antonio and the surrounding hill country areas. Our mission is to create a lifelong impact on our community by providing the Bondoc experience: ensuring extraordinary care, alleviating uncertainties, and nurturing relationships long after the job is done.
Our core values of “Get Stuff Done, Better Every Day, and Passion for the Brand” are present in everything we do. We offer an extremely fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth. Our team also enjoys great pay and awesome benefits.
Our sales team has set some pretty hefty personal goals for 2023 to include international travel, real estate investing, more time with family, starting or growing side hustles, and more and I am pleased to say that with our team’s performance in the past few months alone, they have each made great progress to be able to check some of those off from their vision boards by the end of the year. We have all been very excited to see what opportunities that commissions bring to our families and we can’t wait to see what else we can accomplish.