Our roofing professionals are the best at what they do. We are fully trained, certified, and equipped to handle total roof replacements at any type, size, or model of residence. If you are starting to notice damaged or missing shingles, broken or missing flashing, leaks, dark streaks or patches, or mold growth, or if your roof has been in place for more than 15 to 30 years, you should start considering a roof replacement.
Types of Roofs
With Bondoc Roofing, you can enjoy a wide selection of roofing styles. In the industry, there are many styles available, and we are fully capable of installing just about any of them. Various types of roofs include:
- Rolled roofing, perfect for low-slope residential housing
- Built-up roofing, reliable for flat roof structures
- Membrane roofing, longer-lasting style for flat or low angle roofs
- Asphalt composite shingles, North America’s most popular roofing style
- Standing seam metal roofing, a durable and fully recyclable style
- Metal shingles, a traditional style and display enhanced by metal
- Wood shingles, an attractive style at greater expense
- Clay tile, long-lasting roofing in hot, dry climates
- Concrete tile, a durable type resistant to high winds
- Slate shingles, a long-lasting and attractive style
- Synthetic slate tile, a cheaper and lighter alternative to authentic slate
- Eco-friendly green roofing retains heat and generates oxygen
If you are curious about which type of roof is best suited to your needs, our professionals are always available to make an assessment.
On top of providing 100% transparent assessments, repairs, and replacements, Bondoc Roofing offers our loyal customers incredible bonuses for joining our membership program, the Overhead Care Club. If you are an esteemed member of the Club, you will gain access to annual 17-point roof inspections to ensure your roof is in good health. You will also get yearly or quarterly gutter and roof debris cleaning services, priority appointments, so you do not have to wait when it counts, and special repair pricing as our thanks to you.
Why Trust Bondoc Roofing?
Our first and foremost concerns are customer care and satisfaction and maintaining a policy of 100% transparency. Bondoc Roofing is a San Antonio-based roofing company comprised of roofing professionals that you can trust.
If you have had the misfortune of finding out your roof is damaged—whether it be from a leak or storm damage—we have got you covered. You can give us a call and schedule an assessment whenever is most convenient for you. We look forward to serving you!